Micwizard Micwizard

Glad to have...

Watched that! It was awesome! You arn't a beginner for sure. I know for a fact this will make it to the top in no tima and I think you know that lol. Great job.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

The Ulimate In Comedy!!!

Too fucking Funny! I hope you guys keep this thing going!!!

Goku V Cel Part 1 Goku V Cel Part 1

Cool.

Hey bro. I see your onto something. Just keep working at it and one day you'll be much bigger. I gave yo a 4/5 because It seems like it could be better but I know this probably your first time doing this so I rated you off of that. So I think you did a good job. Just keep going at it bro and perfect your skill.

shizuka6288 responds:

First time with DBZ yeah. Thanx

Cyberpolice: The Game Cyberpolice: The Game

LOL

This music Is funny as hell! Same for that price is right music when you die.

Only thing is it gets really hard to shoot the enimies when you move the mouse and the guy just starts to take off.

Zombies Mice Annihilation Zombies Mice Annihilation

Adicting!

Good game. It was fun bro.

A Crow in Hell 3 A Crow in Hell 3

Xbox Live Ready?

I think we got a winner! Would be an excelent title for xbox live.

Son of Flynn Remix (WiP) Son of Flynn Remix (WiP)

Now that was cool, I would have loved to get in on this track. The groove was right man and everything seems to be just right. You're pretty good for our first song.

I would have loved to throw in some ambient synths to form a melody in the background, maybe some bells with a little reverb (turn the volume down so not to take away from the grove you created.)

All in all, great piece look forward to your future work. I think you have inspired me to create something like this, thanks.

TheGrandMagister responds:

If you use Fruity Loops I can give you the file if you wanna remix it. I had spent a little bit on it but i couldnt find the rest that this song needed to complete it. If you wanna take a crack at it man, by all means, hit me up and i can send you the file. And thanks again, I havent had much time to sit down and make another beat, mainly cause ive been working alot, but I deff wanna make a new track at some point.

Scarlet Red Roses Scarlet Red Roses

Glad I was searching the database today, I just happened to find a good artist out there. This is a really great piece that has me inspired, you put a lot o heart into this and the arrangement is wonderfully done. Great piece, it deserves more views, it's just to bad Newgrounds AP is not designed with the music artist in mind.

Crush - Rain (1.0 ver) Crush - Rain (1.0 ver)

Great

Alot of you work seems to get looked over but I think that its really great stuff bro, keep it up!

BiviZ responds:

Music blessed you, my friend ^^

Anohana - MenmaXJintan Anohana - MenmaXJintan

Excellent!!! I loved this anime series!

dominiichan responds:

Yup 'Anohana: The Feels we saw that day'